Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Weekend Review 6/22

A little late on the update but it was a pretty slow weekend. Not much happened.
I continued a series on The Holiness of God and spoke on the subject "BE Holy". It is a topic that is left alone but is so clear. Let me say something very quickly: The Bible is clear and understandable no matter what Barack Obama says. And BTW, the more he speaks, the more I am offended and want to puke. But thats another story.
Sunday night I talked about having Discernment. It seems these days our churches are filled with folks that have no discernment. They are making bad choices every day.

Check back this week. Pictures will be up. Ive got it figured out.

1 comment:

Nai Nai said...

Hey Tommy! I am Melanie's mom, I just found your blog and love hearing from HOME!!!