Monday, June 9, 2008

The Atlanta Braves

I need a new team. The Braves stink. They just dropped 3 in a row to the stinking Phillies and now have to go on the road. And if you think they were bad at home this weekend you haven't seen anything yet.
And to think it all came down to Kelly Johnson dropping a fly ball in the 9th inning Friday night. I mean, these are major league baseball players, right?
And I don't know if I'm watching little girls or men but these guys get hurt all the time. Chipper;s got a problem with his quad, Kotsay's back is hurting, Soriano's arm is sore, and don't even get me started on Michelle Hampton. Boo hoo hoo. Good grief, when we played ball they'd have to cut off our arms to get us to stop playing.
And Bobby Cox, I think the poor guy is senile.
There is only one bright spot. The Crimson Tide and Cowboys arent far away.

Not that any of you care but thanks for listening. I need a support group.

1 comment:

jane franks said...

Now that I am finally watching them as a real fan they are loosing. Maybe I should stop. I couldn't believe the last 3 games.

Mom