Sunday, November 30, 2008

God Is So Good

Right now I feel like someone ran me over with a truck. Yes, my physical body is sick thanks to my big brother. But on the inside, I thank God for all He has done in my life.
We had a great Thanksgiving. April and I and kids went to Mom and Dad's in Knoxville, TN where we spent three days with them and my brother and his family. It was loud and kids were running everywhere, but it was good, because I was with family.
The funny thing is is that I'm a home body. I like being at my house and usually dont like being away from it very long. But this trip was different and I was good with it. God has given me a great family and I know that that is very different from others.
Today was a good day at church. I dont feel well but I preached and I feel like it was well receieved.
Now I'm on my way to FAITH class and then service. Im not preaching tonight because its the fifth Sunday and trust me, Im not upset.
By the way, ROLL TIDE ROLL! They beat Auburn and I dont care if they win another game this year.

No comments: