Monday, November 17, 2008

Weeked Update and Wore Out

Well, this weekend seemed like a long one even though it went by quickly. (Does that even make sense?) Anyway, Friday night our local high school played in the 2nd Round of the State Playoffs and Hamilton won in OT in a thriller. (So, my teams are 1-0 for the weekend) For some that do not know, I call the games on the radio and got pretty excited this past week. Saturday April had a ladies meeting and so the boys and I just hung out at the house and then watched Bama play Saturday night and yes, they won. (2-0 for the weekend) Yesterday was Sunday and we had decent crowds for both services but it completely wiped me out.
I'm in the middle of a series entitled, "Where is History Headed?" in reference to the rapture of the church and it seems to be creating quite a stir in our church and even in our TV viewing audience. We even had a couple come to church last night that had watched me on TV yesterday morning and wanted to hear me in person last night. Pray for this series because it is of the upmost importance right now in our church and nation.
Last night we had choir practice and then I went home and watched the Cowboys beat the Redskins! (3-0, not a bad weekend)
Anyway, Im in my office this morning and trying to get motivated but all I want to do is go home and lay on the couch. But I will fight that urge.

No comments: