Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Its Christmas Time

Well, its December and im sitting at my desk listening to Brian Free sing Christmas songs. What a great time of year. Its busy around here but once Christmas actually gets here things should slow down.
This weekend was ok. Ive been sick for about a week and a half and dont seem to be getting better. It seems almost everyday that I come up with a new symptom. But hopefully I'll be better soon. Just pray for me.
Sunday was good. Attendance was ok. I began a series Sunday morning entitled, "What does Christmas teach us about God?" I talked about God's Limitless Love for His children. Its always a good reminder.
Two Christmas parties this weekend and then our Christmas Cantata Sunday night. It doesnt slow down. But its still the greatest time of year!

No comments: