Sunday, June 21, 2009

It's Been A While

Well, I know what most are thinking. Its been a while. And since my last post a TON has happened.
Let me say first the church is doing great. Services just keep getting better and better. Bro. Adrian, my new youth pastor, started about 2 weeks ago. First chore, go to camp. We went to The Wilds this year and took 28 kids to camp and had a great time. We also saw a ton of decisions. We had 5 first time decisions and a bunch of others. Last Sunday night we had 30 testimonies and I baptized 12. God is so good. And btw, Adrian is doing a SUPER job.
April and I just celebrated our 10 year anniversary last Friday but I will create a post just for that.
Caleb's baseball is ALMOST over. We MAY have just one more game. We will know after tomorrow night.
Josh is just Josh. Not much else to say there.

So thats that. Im ready for the fall and football season. Its WAY too hot here and the Braves STINK.

No comments: