Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sorry, It's Been A While






I havent posted anything lately because it has been so busy. So let me catch you up.

Last month we had VBS and 2 Teen Camps! It has been crazy. The VBS was called "Boot Camp: Back 2 Basics". We had a good crowd of kids and 5 saved that week. It was a lot of work and profitable. Last week I went to Teen Camp with some of our kids and it was great spiritually not only for them but for April and I. I was SO tired when I got home but it was well worth it.

Church has been going well and finally the vacations are over with and this Sunday things should go back to normal.

On the family front I finally added some pictures. We have expanded by one. We now have a puppy named Emma. She started in the house but I just do not have the patience to see that that dog gets trained. So now she is outside.

Caleb starts the 2nd grade tomorrow and seems to be excited. Caleb has liked school so far and gets good grades so hopefully this year will be the same.

Josh is Josh. He loves his puppy and would sleep in her pen if we let him. Honestly that boy is crazy. (I'm pretty sure this is what the Bible meant when it said, "You reap what you sow.")

April and I are just trucking along. They went to the beach and few weeks back which explains why my family is so dark now.

Other than that, everything is still great here in Bama.

BTW, 24 more days till Bama kicks off! Roll Tide!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I was concerned that you had dropped off the face of the earth! Thanks for putting some pictures of the boys up so we could see them.