Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Man I'm Dumb

I know there are many times God says, "Tommy, you are so dumb." Now I know to my family and friends this is no big revelation, and really its not earth shaking in my own heart, but sometimes its good to be reminded.
You see, I've had some pretty big bridges to cross lately and I didnt know how they were going to turn out. For some, I still dont. But here is what I know, God is in control and loves me totally and completely. My PawPaw said to me last night, "All things work together for good" to which I responded, "To them that love the Lord." How true that is. God's kingdom is going to go forward and Satan will not win. Why I think God's gonna let him, i have no clue. (Remember, Im dumb)
For those who read this, all bridges havent been crossed yet, so keep praying for this preacher. And soon, God will show HIS power and love again. And again, I am sure, He will say, "Tommy, you sure are dumb. BUT, I love you anyway."

No comments: