Sunday, August 31, 2008

GREAT Weekend!

What a great weekend this has been! It has just been Caleb and I but I enjoy the time with him.

Yesterday, April and her crew went to Pensacola, FL to take family back to college. They will be home Tuesday. So I started the day by mowing grass. It has rained so much that it was high, so it took a while. Then I had to weed eat. (Which I hate)
After running, Caleb and I played X Box. Then we got ready for the finale of the day: The Crimson Tide! Bama wasnt supposed to beat Clemson but they put the smack down on them 34-10. What a great game. RTR!!!!
This morning I finished a series on Discipleship and talked about how today is the day of salvation. We had a good response and I think it challenged some lives. BTW, if you ever want to see our services, go to www.wmty.net Sunday nights 9pm cst (10pm est).

Now Caleb and I are just gonna chill. (I think we are playing X Box again)

One more thing: Ive dropped 8 pounds this week. I hate working out and eating right but I sure do love the results.

P.S. RTR!!!!!!

No comments: