Monday, September 29, 2008

What A Weekend!!!!

A lot happened this weekend so let me start:

#1 Our church rented out the theater and went to see FIREPROOF the movie Sunday afternoon. It is THE best movie I've ever seen. It is well worth the price of admission. I'm not a crier and I cried like a baby. It will make you think like you never have. Great, Great movie.
#2 Church was good yesterday. I preached about all the great things God has done. When I think about all He has given me, it makes what I dont have seem so small. Last night I preached about "Doubtful Things". It seems in our lives as Christians that there are time we arent sure if something is ok or not. The Bible says at those times to wait for clearance.
#3 Bama WON!!!!! They are now #2 in the WHOLE country. I think Nick Saban needs a raise. 4 million a year is just not enough.
#4 The Cowboys lost. And not only did they lose, but they lost to the gulp Redskins. If Bama wouldnt have won, Id be crying again.

Anyway, thats about the extent of it. I played golf Saturday morning and did good on 16, 17 and 18. Otherwise, I stunk.

This week is our churches 40th anniversary so it should be a real good week,

No comments: