Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Weekend Review & Other Tidbits

Well, I realize its Tuesday afternoon but I figured Id give the weekend update and then comment on a few more things in my life.
We had a good Sunday. In the morning I continued a series entitled, "Rejoice". This week I talked about how we need to rejoice even when the feeling leaves. We had a good response but many were under conviction.
Sunday night was good as well. I am preaching a series called "principles to live by" and this week was called the "principle of separation." After the service I baptized two. So all in all it was a good Sunday.
I am extremely busy these days. I began a series on Wednesday nights on "Cults". The study time is unbelievable. This is taking up a lot of my time but the first week went great and many were enthused. So, even as I write, I continue to prep for Wednesday.
As far as my sports teams go, Bama rolled on a pathetic Arkansas team but face the toughest challenge of the year Saturday vs. Georgia.
The Cowboys on the other hand are AWESOME! Man, I hope we win the Super Bowl.

Well, thats all for now. Hopefully next week i talk about Bama smacking down the Dawgs!

No comments: