Saturday, May 24, 2008

Rejoicing and Being Glad

A couple of months ago, a group of men and I from our church went to a Men's Golf Tournament and while we were there heard a devotion on "This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it." And for me, there are many days that is difficult. But, I'm learning because God has so blessed my life. First of all, he saved me, which is simply amazing that He'd want anything to do with me. Second, I am married to my best friend and companion. That's not saying that the last 9 years have been easy, but I wouldn't change them for the world. He has also given me 2 boys who keep life interesting every day. The only thing I'd change about them is their ability to grow. And only because I wish time could slow down and enjoy them more. And finally, I have the greatest job in the greatest church in the greatest town. You see, with all God has blessed me with, how can I not rejoice?

I'll try to keep these coming. Maybe i can learn to download pictures and maybe there is a way to download sermons. I'll figure it out before long.

No comments: